06 Nov Strawberry Mint Spritzer
While this recipe is non-alcoholic, it would be easy to make this drink a cocktail by adding your favourite spirit. Just add a 30ml pour of vodka, tequila, gin, or bourbon!
Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sweetener, if desired (agave, maple, honey, stevia)
- Freshly SodaSparkled cold water
- Combine strawberries, mint, and sweetener (if using) in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium-low heat until strawberries turn into a puree and mint releases its oils and becomes fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Remove puree from heat and let cool five minutes.
- Blender with a hand held blender or food processor until smooth.
- Fill glass with ice, add 1-2 tbls strawberry mint puree, carefully top up with freshly SodaSparkled water and stir.
- Add freshly sliced strawberries and mint to garnish.